The Product Manager will be responsible for delivering the long-term vision and strategy for the SymphonyAI Industrial Digital Manufacturing platform and solution offerings. The PM will partner with the development, sales, marketing, customer success and services teams to identify market opportunities, define product solutions and incorporate new technology to deliver platform components to various channels. This will include developing and maintaining SymphonyAI Industrial’s product roadmap. In this role the PM will be the central hub within Savigent for all critical information regarding our products, market, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysts and many other constituencies.
- Analyze market opportunities, understand needs, create product vision, prioritize investments and create roadmap and strategy.
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the roadmap of our technology platform, solutions and service offerings. Develop and maintain a compelling fact-based, business case to support our roadmap and continued investment into our products and solutions.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from concept to retirement, including prototyping and market testing new features/products/solutions/ideas and planning for the sunset of legacy products/versions.
- Understand and document our market share and why Savigent is winning and losing in the market. Drive changes to our product, value proposition, pricing and marketing/sales processes to maximize our success and growth based on this understanding.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best segments and distribution channel strategies.
- Define the strategies and plans for creating pre-packaged solutions and a library of reusable artifacts to increase the value of our offerings in the market and accelerate our growth.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, including potential partner relationships for the product and solution development.
- Work directly with the VP of Product and the senior team to set strategies, prioritize investments and execute plans. Liaise with the finance, marketing, sales, account managers, solution architects, project managers, alliance partners, product development and customer organizations.
- Establish and maintain pricing strategies such as SaaS and Subscription pricing models.
- Participate in industry trade groups/think tanks like Smart Manufacturing (SMLC), Gartner, MESA and Industry Groups.
- Inspire client success across Savigent and be a champion for our customers and employees. Create user stories for current and future products based on market needs.
- 10-15 years of product management, marketing, development, services and/or sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject (Engineering, IT, Computer Science), Marketing or Business or related field (MBA Preferred).
- Manufacturing operations management domain experience in areas such as: Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Enterprise Systems (SAP, Oracle…), IIoT, Big Data, Lean/Six Sigma.
- Deep understanding of the software and professional services industry, including subscription & cloud experience business model (software technology platform experience preferred).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and high-growth environment.
- Experience in driving a market focused approach to product management.
- Impressive presence and communication abilities. Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups. Highly proficient in developing executive presentations, strategic ideas and analytics.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, industry analysts, peers, cross-functional teams
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with agile scrum development and lean principles.
- Product Management Certification and Project Management, a plus
- Willingness to travel ~30%.