• Writing and maintaining test automation and integrations that provides quality assurance for Web, Windows applications and services.
• Extending the testing framework to support other QA Automation Engineers
• Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
• Identifying quality issues and creating bug reports.
• Collaborating with the Quality and Development teams to solve application faults and customer issues.
• Installing Windows software and SQL databases for the purpose of testing.
• 1 – 3 years of functional and integration test automation experience targeting Web, Windows applications and services.
• 1-2 years C# experience.
• Experience with Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework or equivalent.
• Experience in API testing.
• Experience with SQL Server including database creation and management.
• Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
• Experience in Agile methodology and practices.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
• Strong attention to detail.