About SymphonyAI Industrial
SymphonyAI Industrial is an innovator in industrial insight, accelerating autonomous plant operations. The industry-leading EurekaAI/IoT platform and industrial optimization solutions connect tens of thousands of assets and workflows in manufacturing plants globally and process billions of data points daily, pushing new plateaus in operational intelligence.
• Digital Manufacturing solutions connect devices, processes, people, and systems enabling harmonizing plant automation and control.
• Plant Performance applications span asset predictive maintenance and process health and optimization, maintaining high availability of equipment, extending the life of capital assets, and reducing process variability.
• Connected Frontline Worker solutions mobilize people and enable them to handle even their most complex processes away from their desks with human-driven procedure and instruction support, using a combination of glasses, smart phones, tablets, and PCs.
SymphonyAI Industrial solutions provide high value to its users by driving variability out of processes and optimizing operations for throughput, yield, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
What You Do
The Senior Program Manager (PM) is responsible for overall success of all the individual SymphonyAI Industrial implementation projects within the client ecosystem. The PM provides leadership and direction to SymphonyAI Industrial employees/sub-contractors, Customer resources, and other System Integrators. Responsible for the entire implementation lifecycle; functional/technical design, development, test, go-live to post go-live support. The PM proactively seeks opportunities to expand SymphonyAI Industrial software and services revenue across the Customer ecosystem.
- Develops a comprehensive project plan to drive the expansion and successful implementation of SymphonyAI Industrial’s current and future platform and applications technology suite. , Proactively identifies resource needs, , risk/issue mitigation, budget, effort estimates and schedules
- Leads customer facing project teams, including the management of Solutions team activities, the project schedule, scope and the overall design to customer project objectives, with ultimate responsibility for successful execution within target metrics
- Schedules activities and resolves resource constraints, mitigates operational risks, forecasts, and delivers on project objectives
- Identifies, tracks, communicates, and removes barriers, risks, issues, and dependencies across teams while providing visibility to status and impacts and catching open items before they fall through the cracks.
- Communicates effectively with customers and stakeholders, keeping them apprised of timelines and milestones by providing project status updates, managing expectations without overcommitting, and raising awareness if activities begin to slip.
- Working closely with SymphonyAI Industrial Product business, proactively seeks to understand client challenges and opportunities to align SymphonyAI Industrial roadmap priorities
- Executive Presence – Must be able to lead customer and SymphonyAI Industrial leadership to define strategy, set objectives and receive overall project buy-in on a regular basis.
- Accountable – Takes the highest level of ownership; emphasizes reliability and personal obligation; accepts responsibilities and works to the best of his or her abilities to achieve the desired outcome.
- Conflict Management – Ability to recognize and deal with conflict in a rational, balanced and effective way. Able to assess underlying interests and viable options, works to find common ground and forward moving cooperation; able to constructively hash through difficult conversations and settle disputes equitably.
- Customer Focus – Acts with customers in mind; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback and uses it/shares feedback for improvements; Meets commitments; Is a trusted resource. Works to ensure that actions and activities are focused on the customers’ satisfaction.
- Dealing with Uncertainty – Can effectively lead through uncertainty; Recognizes that effectively managing uncertainty provides the freedom to make/recommend creative decisions.
- Initiative – Takes independent action to evaluate, select and act on strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives before being asked to do so; Begins actions to influence events and/or to achieve goals; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed; Willing and eager.
- Oral and Written communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; knows audience and adjusts appropriately when needed; Listens and asks clarifying questions; Knows when it is appropriate to provide written communication; Writes clearly and informatively, effectively delivering desired message.
- Planning – Organizes tasks and projects in order of priority and accurately scopes out time and resources to meet stated goals and objectives; Meets schedules and timelines, adjusting for roadblocks and problems; Uses time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Can see beyond the obvious and doesn’t always stop at the first answer knowing that probing may result in even better outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Master’s Degree desirable.
- 10+ years of project management experience preferred, with 1+ years of consulting experience preferred
- Minimum 5-years technology or enterprise software project experience
- Project management, agile, six sigma, and lean certifications preferred
- Demonstrated past experience in process design, process execution, coordination, and leadership
- Possess a strong work ethic, flexibility, desire to learn, and commitment to success
- Excellent skills with Excel and Microsoft Office, project management/agile tools a plus
- Possess a functional knowledge of manufacturing, software, and technology concepts
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%