Batch 360 helps manufacturers maintain high quality production batches within tighter specifications and lowers costs. It moves manufacturers from traditional Statistical Process Control (SPC) which is univariate and provides late alerts, causing scrap and quality overruns.
These problems are eliminated with a highly sophisticated Al-driven multivariate model that harnesses all available data to manage production at highest levels for batch optimization.
These models perform the following:
- Understand potential factors of deviations
- Act in real-time to bring a process back on track
- Make set point recommendations under dynamic operating conditions to generate a "golden batch"
Watch A Batch 360 Demo
Preview the software with examples as seen by the end user, presented by Shreya Snehil, SymphonyAI Industrial's Product Owner.
Input known variables characterizing ideal production conditions. Operators are prompted for proper procedures for the current run. Batch 360 provides real-time monitoring and supervisory control. Runtime data is historized and analyzed for golden batch conditions profiling. Al optimizes batch characterization.
Batch 360 Architecture
- Data Acquisition - Connectors to a wide-range of data acquisition systems and an efficient data management system capable of streaming and batch analytics
- Data Pre-processing - Automated de-noising, imputation and contextualization using advanced ML algorithms
- Soft-sensing - Soft-sensing of critical production parameters in real-time
- Templatized Al Models - Explainable Al modules with parameters tuned for the manufacturing process with deep learning and system identification modules
- Deep Forecasting - Deep forecast module for KPOVs with KPIVs with track-and compare features
- Golden Batch Analytics - Identification of golden batch conditions from historical runs combined with ability to track deviations of batch runs in real-time
- Anomaly detection and prediction - Anomaly detection and prediction using deep self-learning Al models
- Real-time quality assessment - Real-time monitoring of production quality with automated defect detection, production unit health scores, alerts and notifications
- Predictive Asset Health - Explainable Al leading with automated cause analysis for predictive maintenance of equipment
- Optimization and control - Real-time supervisory control with sophisticated state estimation and optimizers to maintain production at highest levels
- Model Management - Automated model re-training for anomaly detection, forecasts, soft-sensing, and optimization
- MLOps, Continuous integration, continuous deployment - No resource drain for end-users or IT staffs to keep up with new releases and feature enhancements
Batch 360 runs on the secure, scalable, flexible, and performant EurekaAI Industrial Platform. The platform is available on the cloud, in a private data center, or entirely on-premise. It leverages proven open-source technologies along with proprietary components that are built to tackle the unique challenges of industrial data.