Empower your People, Process and Data to Perform at Peak
Operations managers have always been tasked to get the most from their people and machinery. The promises of Industry 4.0 to help you accomplish that often fall short, and in many cases, can overcomplicate your processes.
Your data is siloed. Purpose-built tools for work instructions, machine data, compliance etc. leave your team hopping from system to system to manage a single process.
Dashboards don’t solve problems. Even when data is rolled-up and monitored, analysis and action still need to take place.
SOPs don’t work. High worker turnover and shortages slow you down and bring inconsistency with little accountability.
You have more digital tools than ever, but do you have control of your processes?
- Delays in recovering from stoppages
- Inconsistencies between workers and shifts
- Difficulty adjusting processes that aren't working
Industrial Workflow Creation, Monitoring & Management
For operations managers who need to control manufacturing processes and want a streamlined way to do it, the Manufacturing Execution toolkit goes beyond conventional MOM/MES platforms to give you a connected and controllable interface to connect, monitor and manage the people, materials and machines that comprise your process.
- Visualize and analyze plant and workflow performance to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Standardize and enforce processes across plants
- Monitor and synchronize manufacturing activities
- Control your end-to-end workflow
- Eliminate wasteful activities
- Reduce downtime
- Lower your cost of quality
- Proactively monitor, document and operate your industrial processes
- Reduce variability
- Align supply and demand
- Reduce scrap, paperwork errors and redundant checks
- Standardize data across equipment, systems and locations
- Scalable framework
- Fast implementation / Time to Value
- Platform-neutral integrations
- Per-plant pricing - Unlimited tags
- Purpose-built AI models for industrial process
- High responsiveness (low latency)
How it works
Make your process diagrams come to life with a low-code toolset to connect, orchestrate, monitor and improve each step of the way.
- Connectivity – a library of pre-built connectors make it easier to tie together previously unconnected systems, equipment, sensors, and people. Standard connectors make it easier to integrate heterogeneous application-level protocols such as Modbus, OPC-UA, Profinet, DH, HART and dozens of others. Composable architecture standardizes data across connected systems to a single source.
- Orchestration – automate workflows and optimize processes across the supply chain. Low-code, drag-and-drop apps enable manufacturers to direct worker actions and automatically interact with machines and other systems to deliver exactly what the operator needs when they need it.
- Monitoring – with connectivity and increased visibility into operations, manufacturers can anticipate problems on the factory floor and be alerted before a line goes down. IndustrialAI gives plant managers the ability to predict, diagnose and automatically respond to production events and improve throughput and productivity.
- Historization + AI Analysis – the key to digital transformation is getting more insight into operations. Standardized, composable data is historized for your systems, and analyzed through our EurekaAI engine.
Batch 360 runs on the secure, scalable, flexible, and performant EurekaAI Industrial Platform. The platform is available on the cloud, in a private data center, or entirely on-premise. It leverages proven open-source technologies along with proprietary components that are built to tackle the unique challenges of industrial data.