Plant Operations is a suite of applications that supports all functions in any plant across your enterprise regardless of the MES software you have in place. For a plant to operate at optimal levels, many maintenance and support activities need to be performed on a regular basis ranging from maintenance of assets, shipping and receiving of materials, inventory execution and inventory counting, lab data management, sample management and enterprise OEE.
Plant Operations performs the following:
- Fills the Digital Gaps - Simple, modular setup and configuration to digitize manual/paper process steps, connects with most common systems in your landscape, automatically appends end-to-end operational data to a single record
- Ensures Accuracy and Efficiency - Delivers visual task instructions with a use-friendly UX tailored for the operators, sends/receives real-time system data via PCs, tablets, smartphones, or HMI interface, standardizes procedures for multiple plant locations
- Improves Lead Times and Scheduling - Integrates inventory, shipping & receiving into the production schedule, avoids costly errors in material verification and non-conformance, receives timely insights on bottlenecks and underperforming procedures by location
Verify the correct materials are processed at the appropriate station
Automatically update inventory data to ensure accuracy
Shipping & Receiving
At-a-glance indication of incoming shipment, available inventory, and completeness of preparation
Providing consumer authentication and the ability to conduct more accurate recalls
Compare actual tool life to standard (expected) life and establish a preventative maintenance schedule
Reporting against historic and/or expected results including unit cycle time and conformance to schedule
How it works:
Via our connector framework, the apps can connect with sensors, weight scales, assets as well as other systems like CMMS, Inventory (ERP), LIMS, safety systems and other industrial alerting systems as needed. As a component of the MOM 360™ Platform, manufacturers can progressively implement the functionality in an agile fashion to achieve rapid time to value. Once standardized, the solution can be rolled out to multiple facilities across the enterprise.
- Connect – A library of pre-built connectors easily tie together unconnected systems, equipment, sensors and manual tasks. standardizing data to a single source
- Orchestrate - Low-code, drag-and-drop apps to coordinate worker actions with automated tasks
- Monitor - Full visibility into operations so Plant Managers can predict, diagnose and respond to events before they impact production
- Improve – The key to digital transformation is getting more insight into operations. Standardized, composable data is historized for your systems, and analyzed through our EurekaAI engine.
The Plant Operations solution runs on the secure, scalable, flexible, and performant EurekaAI Industrial Platform. The platform is available on the cloud, in a private data center, or entirely on-premise. It leverages proven open-source technologies along with proprietary components that are built to tackle the unique challenges of industrial data.