2021 Digital Manufacturing Conference
November 04, 2021
The Smart Manufacturing journey has been one about leveraging your investments in mechanization, automation, and computer processing to drive higher levels of performance and throughput.
Each manufacturer finds themselves at different stages along this path, with unique accomplishments, current challenges, and future plans, as there is no single correct answer on what defines success.
As we explore the role that Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning plays in Smart Manufacturing, we invite you to join us for an informative session, hearing directly from some world class manufacturers and industry leaders sharing their thoughts and visions on the topic:
- A panel of recognized industry experts will share their perspectives; both on current and future states of AI/ML in manufacturing
- Leading manufacturers will share their digital transformation journey, the lessons they have learned, and their direction for the future as it relates to AI/ML
- The team from SymphonyAI Industrial will share our perspective on the future of AI/ML as it pertains to the solutions we see as critical to success
Attendees will come out of this conference with:
- An understanding of the role of AI/ML currently plays in manufacturing
- A list of considerations when trying to assess your ability to leverage AI/ML
- A view of the future, and how AI/ML may apply to your own manufacturing strategy