Finalist status spotlights the value of Enterprise AI packages to catalyze digital manufacturing operations
Woburn, MA – October 20, 2021 – SymphonyAI Industrial announced today its digital manufacturing platform has been chosen as a finalist for the Control Engineering 2022 Engineers’ Choice Awards for Software: MES, MOM.
“The SymphonyAI Industrial digital manufacturing platform represents enterprise AI’s capacity to unlock tremendous value latent in complex multi-dimensional challenges in manufacturing,” said SymphonyAI Industrial Digital Manufacturing President Barry Johnson. “Our clients are leaders within their industries, and we are driven by our relentless focus on developing and proving out solutions which deliver significant business value across industrial applications. We are grateful for this acknowledgment from experts in our field.”
SymphonyAI Industrial Digital Manufacturing is an IoT-connected, AI-enabled, event driven manufacturing operations management platform. The platform provides the backbone for real time integration to all data sources, business applications, shop floor systems, machines, IOT devices and people, including the extended supply chain. Using a low-code platform, manufacturing engineers and citizen data scientists can push the boundaries of digital manufacturing.
With Symphony’s Digital Manufacturing platform manufacturing organizations can:
- Rapidly deploy composable manufacturing applications across the enterprise – Unlike traditional MES solution which take months or years to deploy and configure, or other manufacturing solutions that may require a complete custom build, Symphony’s Digital Manufacturing platform allows composable “Lego-block” like functionality to be rolled out across the various plants reducing time to value as well as total cost of ownership.
- Connect the unconnected – Using a combination of pre-existing connector library along with easy to configure new data endpoints, Symphony’s Digital Manufacturing enables manufacturers to connect to all relevant data producers that may have traditionally been ignored.
- Orchestrate, automate, and optimize work – Using Symphony’s sophisticated workflow engine respond to events in real time by directing worker actions and automatically interacting with machines and other systems to optimize operational performance.
- Monitoring and Alerting – Contextualized and historized data provides engineers, analysts, and data scientists real time access to data to spot trends across global operations and institutionalize corrective action.
- Unlock the value of the data – Utilizing built-in Artificial Intelligence capabilities, manufacturers can automate event detection with real time streaming data to spot trends across global operations and trigger remediation.
Symphony’s Digital Manufacturing platform is rolled out across more than 600 plants worldwide and in use by more than 40,000 manufacturing users, delivering value over the last 15 years.
About SymphonyAI Industrial
SymphonyAI Industrial is an innovator in industrial insight, accelerating autonomous plant operations. The industry-leading EurekaAI/IoT platform and industrial optimization solutions connect tens of thousands of assets and workflows in manufacturing plants globally and process billions of data points daily, pushing new plateaus in operational intelligence. SymphonyAI Industrial digital manufacturing solutions connect devices, processes, people, and systems, enabling harmonizing plant automation and control. SymphonyAI Industrial plant performance applications span asset predictive maintenance and process health and optimization, maintaining high availability of equipment, extending the life of capital assets, and reducing process variability. SymphonyAI Industrial solutions provide high value to users by driving variability out of processes and optimizing operations for throughput, yield, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI company for digital transformation across the most important and resilient growth verticals, including life sciences, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, manufacturing, and media. In each of these verticals, SAI businesses have many of the leading enterprises as clients. SAI is backed by a $1 billion commitment from Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals.
Steve Rueckhaus – firstname.lastname@example.org