KPI 360, Avocet enables industrial companies with data-driven decision making, driving operational excellence
Palo Alto, CA – May 24, 2023 – SymphonyAI Industrial, a SymphonyAI division, announced today the release of its highly anticipated KPI 360 upgrade – KPI 360, Avocet. Building upon the success of the initial launch of KPI 360 last year, this new release represents a significant milestone in empowering companies with comprehensive KPI tracking and pro-active decision-making capabilities.
KPI 360 is a powerful application designed to streamline and standardize KPI aggregation and tracking processes across industrial companies. It offers an all-in-one platform that enables organizations to effortlessly monitor, analyze, and visualize key performance indicators from various departments and levels, facilitating data-driven decision-making at every stage. With the Avocet release, companies can harness the true potential of digital transformation, leveraging data to gain actionable insights and drive operational excellence. This update introduces a range of advanced features and functionalities that will revolutionize the way organizations track and utilize KPIs, including:
- Fully Configurable Drag and Drop Dashboards – empowers users to create personalized dashboards, tailoring them to their specific needs. With an extensive visualization library, users can effortlessly design visually appealing and insightful dashboards that provide a holistic view of their KPIs.
- Integrated Physics Engine – a cutting-edge physics engine that enables real-time calculation of complex KPIs that are related to industrial processes and assets. This powerful feature ensures accurate and up-to-date performance metrics, allowing users to make informed decisions swiftly and confidently.
- KPI-Driver Tree – a visually intuitive KPI-driver tree that allows users to explore relationships between KPIs effortlessly. This feature enhances understanding of how different metrics impact one another, facilitating more comprehensive analysis and strategic planning.
- Alerts and Notifications – enables users to define rules and parameters for KPI thresholds. The system automatically generates alerts and notifications when KPIs exceed or fall below these pre-set thresholds, ensuring timely response to critical situations.
- Single Interface, Multiple Data Sources – simplifies data exploration by providing a unified interface for accessing and analyzing data from multiple sources. With this seamless integration, users can save time and effort while gaining a holistic view of their KPIs.
“For many companies, KPI 360 has become their first step in digital transformation, providing tremendous value in just days or weeks, not months or years,” said Sudeep Gowrishankar, Senior Product Manager, SymphonyAI Industrial. “Avocet’s advanced features and intuitive interface is helping organizations make data-driven decisions that matter, from the shop-floor to the top-floor.”
About SymphonyAI Industrial
SymphonyAI Industrial, a SymphonyAI division, is an innovator in industrial insight, accelerating autonomous plant operations. The industry-leading EurekaAI/IoT platform and industrial optimization solutions connect tens of thousands of assets and workflows in manufacturing plants globally and process billions of data points daily, pushing new plateaus in operational intelligence. SymphonyAI Industrial solutions provide high value to users by driving variability out of processes and optimizing operations for throughput, yield, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth verticals, including retail, consumer packaged goods, finance, manufacturing, media, and IT/enterprise service management. SymphonyAI verticals have many leading enterprises as clients. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to 3,000 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals. SymphonyAI is a SAIGroup company, backed by a $1 billion commitment from successful entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. Romesh Wadhwani. Learn more at www.symphonyai.com.
PR contact: Nicole Katzin – email@example.com