Artificial Intelligence Optimized Performance
All our offerings run on the secure, scalable, flexible, and performant Eureka Industrial AI Platform. The platform is available on the cloud, in a private data center, or entirely on-premise. It leverages proven open-source technologies along with proprietary components that are built to tackle the unique challenges of industrial data. The Eureka Industrial AI Platform features easy connectivity options to most industrial IT/OT systems that include historians, controllers, and enterprise software systems such as SAP, IBM, Oracle, etc. It also includes tools for administration and automation of data ingestion, contextualization & pre-processing.
The platform is capable of aggregation and processing of a variety of data types (time-series, text, images, etc.) through big-data enabled analytics engines. The insights delivered by these AI-driven analytics is visualized by our native applications but can also be funneled to other visualization software through our rich REST API. In addition, a digital twin workbench is available to rapidly create custom analytics and deploy them on the platform.
Symphony Industrial AI's Multi Layered Platform
Data Ingestion & Transformation
Integration to disparate OT & IT data sources
- Integration to common industrial data sources e.g. IP21, PI, Wonderware historian, Honeywell PHD, Oracle, SAP, IBM
Contextualization of data
- Metadata model that supports industrial concepts – equipment/asset, tags/channels, hierarchy, units, etc.
- REST APIs for operations related to all features.
Scalable data persistence layer
- Scalable time series, log data and metadata
Data Access & Visualization
- Analytic execution engines (in-stream & batch)
- Data pre-processing (quality, cleansing)
- Pre-built FMEA templates
Digital Twin Studio / Analytic Workbench
- On-demand data analyses and new analytic creation tools
- Web-based native Interfaces
- APIs for BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Real-time alerting & notifications on various channels (UI, email, text etc.)
AI Model Studio
Modern authorization and authentication system
- Supports native auth and federated login (e.g. customer AD) using standards such as OpenID Connect, SAML.
Containerized and highly scalable
- Kubernetes & docker based container deployments for all backend services
Application configurator / Self-Service
- Supports configuration of asset and analytic metadata, alerts, and dashboard options
Centralized logging & monitoring
- Real-time dashboards for VMs, DBs, applications, analytics with Elastic Search capability in logs
Use our digital twin studio to build and publish models in a no-code manner. Choose from our library of templates to extend and fit to your needs, train and deploy in one go.